It's test time!
This page has become famous! It is listed among a hundred-odd other
This page last updated June 21, 1997.
Advanced students can investigate
the Kellerman Kollection, a priceless archive of O. J.
material and guide to other celebrity trials as well.
All right students, get
your thinking caps on.
It's time for the...
OJ Simpson trial trivia quiz
There are a total of 52 questions: a full deck!
But, of course, if YOU had a full deck, you
wouldn't be reading this.
NOTE! many of the questions are NEW!! Have your pencils ready.
Don't peek at anyone else's paper or I'll sue your socks off!
- Which attorney went to jail?
- What does it take
to join the dream team?
- "Black people can't float!" Who said that, and to whom?
- What was O. J.'s relationship with Bill Clinton?
- What did OJ Simpson say to the prisoner in the next cell, and who
WAS the prisoner in the next cell?
- How many books have been written about the OJ case?
- Who had breast implants?
- Who had his secretary send presents to
his girlfriends on their birthdays?
- Who had to deny rumors that they are getting married?
- Who divorced his wife to marry his beautiful secretary?
- Who was once married to a former Mouseketeer?
- What husband left his wife for another man?
- When O. J started dating Nicole, what was Marguerite Simpson doing?
- Who once dated Priscilla Presley?
- One of OJ's friends, Joe Stellini, was a maitre-d at the Luau
restaurant from the mid-60's to the mid-70's. How was the restaurant's
owner, Steven Crane, connected to ANOTHER celebrity murder story?
- Who posed nude for Playboy?
- Who had the nose job?
- Who had rickets?
- Who was once married to a professional backgammon player?
- After her divorce from OJ, who was briefly engaged to a rabbi?
- What celebrity athletes were ushers at the wedding of O. J. and
- Who was once married to a vacuum cleaner salesman and to a drug
- Who was hit with a palimony suit?
- Who had a child custody hearing during
the OJ trial?
- Who moved to California from Germany, not speaking English?
- Which attorney defended which other attorney in a drunk driving case?
- This attorney defended Michael Milken, Leona Helmsley, and Mike
Tyson. (Note: this was in three separate trials!) What were the
clients accused of doing, and what happened to the clients?
- Name the attorney in the previous question.
- Who advised O.J. to fire Robert Shapiro?
- This attorney defended Sam Shepard and Albert De Salvo, (in two separate trials)
What were these clients accused of doing, and what happened to these clients
the attorney in the previous question.
- Who is representing victims of the Oklahoma City bombing?
- How many lawyers on OJ's defense team were accused of wife beating? (Excuse me, "spousal abuse"?)
- What was Klaus Von Bulow accused of doing?
- Who was the attorney who defended Klaus Von Bulow?
- Now a really tough question to test your OJ IQ...
Who once dated Shaquille O'Neal?
- Special bonus prison question: Whose parents spent the Second World War in a prison camp?
- According to the defense, Detective Mark Fuhrman was motivated by
racism, and planted the
bloody glove. Fuhrman denies being a racist. Where did Detective Fuhrman go
shopping for a vacation home?
- COMPREHENSIVE FINAL EXAMINATION QUESTION: Can you name ALL the lawyers on both sides.
- "We can't have snakes in the bed trying to sleep with us!" Who
said that, and about whom?
- Who was accused of being "a sick little puppy", and who made the accusation?
- Which lawyer vowed never to SPEAK with which other lawyer again?
- Who accused whom of "playing the race card from the bottom of the deck?"
- Who accused whom of being hypocritical and spiteful?
- Which lawyer vowed never to work with another lawyer again?
- Who publicly wondered if he would ever practice law again?
- Who announced he was shutting down his practice as a defense attorney?
- How does the civil trial differ from the earlier criminal trial?
- Race and the judicial system. Part I: When does the prosecutor seek
the death penalty? In murder cases, suppose a prosecutor has 100 cases, each involving
a black victim and a white defendant; and another 100 cases involving a
white victim and a black defendant. Does that make a difference
in whether or not the prosecutor seeks the death penalty?
- Race and the judicial system. Part II. When are death sentences handed down?
Does it matter whether it is a white convicted of killing a black or vice-versa?
- How many police officers with racial attitudes like Mark Fuhrman are on the Los Angeles Police
- Besides LA, are police forces in other cities in trouble because of their treatment
of the minority community?
Finished, class? Give yourself 10 points for each correct answer,
add up your score, and rate youself.
If your score is..
- 0-100...... Either you are brain-dead or your TV has been
conked out for the last year.
- 110-200...... You are OJ-impaired. There is still hope to
hammer you into marketable salvage.
- 210-300...... You are OJ-literate, able to bluff your way
through the discussion at cocktail parties.
- 310-400...... You have reached the level of an OJ
Journeyman. You are able to impress your friends and dazzle your neighbors with your
knowledge of the intricacies of DNA testing.
- 410-520..... You are an OJ junkie. Your spouse divorced
you some time during the trial, but you haven't noticed yet because
you're glued to the set. Get a life!
Note to the reader: The philosophy behind this page is that reality is more bizarre than
anything that can be made up.
If you want stuff that is made up, check out the OJ Simpson Joke homepage
If you are really following the trial intently, you can check out the court transcripts
or check out the excellent OJ home page
maintained by Dmitri Gusev of Indiana University. This excellent site also has links to other
OJ home pages.
Return to top of page
This quiz requires some really heavy-duty theoretical thinking. So
much so that it may be hazardous to your health. Now is the time to do a
quick check to see if your head is
about to explode.