Registration for Laboratory Astrophysics Workshop

Hello,

I am an invited speaker at the upcoming lab astrophysics meeting at
UNLV. My registration form is appended below. I was told that I should
send this in but do not need to send the registration payment.
Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks!
Todd Tripp

REGISTRATION FORM

Last name: TRIPP
First name: TODD
Middle name/initial: M.
Affiliation: UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS - AMHERST
DEPARTMENT OF ASTRONOMY
Street Address: LGRT-B 619E
710 North Pleasant St.
City: Amherst
State: MA
Postal Code: 01003-9305
Country: USA
Tel: (413) 545-3070
Fax: (413) 545-4223
E-mail: tripp@fcrao1.astro.umass.edu
Citizenship*: US
Abstract title: Ultraviolet and X-ray Spectroscopy of Multiphase Hot Gas
in the Interstellar Medium and the IGM
Special requirements: