Lab Astro Abstract, Registration

Please find attached an abstract that I am submitting for the Lab Astro
workshop.  I have also attached the registration form and will have my
travel office send the registration fee.

I would appreciate it very much if you would acknowledge receipt of
these.  Thanks.

--

* Dave *

David R. Schultz
   Group Leader, Atomic Physics
   Director, Controlled Fusion Atomic Data Center
   Editor, Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables
   Secretary/Treasurer of the APS DAMOP

Physics Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
M.S. 6372, Bldg. 6010
P.O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-6372

(865) 576-9461 (voice)
(865) 574-1118 (FAX)

schultzd@ornl.gov

CFADC WWW homepage: http://www-cfadc.phy.ornl.gov/

Registration form
Last name: Schultz
First name: David
Middle name/initial: R.
Affiliation: Physics Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Street Address: Bldg. 6010, MS 6372
City: Oak Ridge
State: TN
Postal Code: 37831-6372
Country: USA
Tel: 865 576 9461
Fax: 865 574 1118
E mail: schultzd@ornl.gov
Citizenship*: USA
Abstract title: The Southeast Laboratory Astrophysics Community: Our experience
and outlook
Special requirements:
*Non-US citizens should contact Cara Loomis if travel reimbursement for the Workshop is required.