registration, NASA Astro workshop

Dear NASA astrophysics team,

yesterday I pre-registered (see end of e-mail).
After consulting Steve Federman I would like to make a oral contribution
(contributed talk). The Abstract title has thus changed. Here is the new
registration form with abstract (see attachment).
I plan to pay the conference fee at arrival in Las Vegas (thus paying
$175). Please let me know whether this is o.k.

Last name:            Fuchs
First name:           Guido
Middle name/initial:  W.
Affiliation:          Leiden Observatory
Street Address:       Niels Bohr Weg 2
City:                 Leiden
State:
Postal Code:          NL-2333 CA
Country:              The Netherlands
Tel:                  ++31 71 527 8439
Fax:                  ++31 71 527 5819
E mail:               fuchs@strw.leidenuniv.nl
Citizenship*:         German
Abstract title        Sticking and desorption of small physisorbed
                        molecules: laboratory experiments and
astrophysical
                      applications
Special requirements: -none-

With kind regards

               Guido

P.S.:
Previously sent (e-mail from 5.1.2006) registration form (now obsolet):

>> Registration form
>> Last name:            Fuchs
>> First name:           Guido
>> Middle name/initial:  W.
>> Affiliation:          Leiden Observatory
>> Street Address:       Niels Bohr Weg 2
>> City:                 Leiden
>> State:
>> Postal Code:          NL-2333 CA
>> Country:              The Netherlands
>> Tel:                  ++31 71 527 8439
>> Fax:                  ++31 71 527 5819
>> E mail:               fuchs@strw.leidenuniv.nl
>> Citizenship*:         German
>> Abstract title        Interstellar Ice Analogues - the case of CO-O2
>> ices
>> Special requirements: -none-
>> *Non-US citizens should contact Cara Loomis if travel reimbursement for
>> the Workshop is required.

Dr. Guido W. Fuchs
Raymond and Beverly Sackler
Laboratory for Astrophysics at