Re: Non-attendance & poster

Thanks for the reply.  My abstract should be attached.
Joe Nuth

At 02:08 PM 1/9/2006, you wrote:
Joheph,

You may submit abstracts as if you were attending.  But make sure that
John Allen will post the poster and take them down after the poster
session. Also tell John to meet with me when he shows up at the Workshop.
I want to make sure that the posters of your group are at one location so
that John can response to questions on your posters. Also please indicate
in your posters that John will be there to answer queations. We are
working on the posters now. Please send in yours soon.

Victor Kwong