From: labastro@physics.unlv.edu [mailto:labastro@physics.unlv.edu]
Sent: 05 January 2006 22:09
To: Blackwell-Whitehead, Richard J
Subject: Re: Abstract

This is just a short note to let you know that we have received your
abstract submitted to the NASA Laboratory Astrophysics Workshop 2006.
Please check the Workshop Website http://www.physics.unlv.edu/labastro/
for other updated information.

The deadline for the hotel reservation has been extended to Monday
January
9. 2006. Please make your reservation early.

Victor Kwong