registration and abstract

Title: Message
Greetings,

I have attached my registration form and abstract for the NASA Laboratory Astrophysics Workshop to this email. My preference is for a poster session. Regarding the payment, I haven't paid yet, but I wanted to ask about the possibility of funding for registration fee as I am a foreign postgraduate student. Please let me know if there is any possibility of this, otherwise I will get the payment to you as soon as possible. (Will it be $175?)

Many thanks,
Darren

Registration form
Last name: SMILLIE
First name: DARREN
Middle name/initial: GRAHAME
Affiliation: IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
Street Address: SPACE AND ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS GROUP, THE BLACKETT LABORATORY, PRINCE CONSORT ROAD
City: LONDON
State:
Postal Code: SW7 2BW
Country: UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 8184
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7900
E mail: darren.smillie@imperial.ac.uk
Citizenship*: BRITISH CITIZEN
Abstract title: New Measurements of Doubly Ionized Iron Group Spectra by Fourier Transform and Grating Spectroscopy
Special requirements:
*Non-US citizens should contact Cara Loomis if travel reimbursement for the Workshop is required.