Re: Abstract and registration form

Thank you for your confirmation. I just noticed a small mispelling on my
registration form: My first name is Wolfgang, so that the "f" at the end
should be deleted.

At 04:49 PM 1/3/2006, you wrote:
This is just a short note to let you know that we have received your
abstract submitted to the NASA Laboratory Astrophysics Workshop 2006.
Please check the Workshop Website http://www.physics.unlv.edu/labastro/
for other updated information.

The deadline for the hotel reservation has been extended to Monday January
9. 2006. Please make your reservation early.

Victor Kwong