Abstract Submision for NASA Workshop

To Whom It May Concern:

I am submitting Abstracts for myself and Dr. Richard Thomas of Stockholm
University (as he is away on holiday and unreachable until mid-Jan.). I have
already mailed a check for the registration fee for both of us. Please find
attached our registration forms, Dr. Thomas' Abstract and my two Abstracts.

If you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Michael R. Fogle Jr., PhD.
Physics Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Bldg 6010, MS 6372
Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6372

foglemr@ornl.gov
(865) 241-1479 (voice)
(865) 574-1118 (fax)

REGISTRATION FORM

Last name: Thomas
First name: Richard
Middle name/initial: D
Affiliation: Molecular Physics, Stockholm University
Street Address: AlbaNova University Center, Fysikum, Stockholm Uinversity
City: Stockholm
State:
Postal Code:SE106 91
Country: Sweden
Tel:+46 8 5537 8487
Fax:+46 8 5537 8601
E-mail: rdt@physto.se
Citizenship*: United Kingdom
Abstract title: Intra-molecular interactions during the fragmentation of small systems
Special requirements: None

REGISTRATION FORM

Last name: Fogle
First name: Michael
Middle name/initial: R
Affiliation: Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Street Address: Physics Division, Bldg. 6010, MS 6372
City: Oak Ridge
State: TN
Postal Code: 37831
Country: USA
Tel: 865-241-1479
Fax: 865-574-1118
E-mail: foglemr@ornl.gov
Citizenship*: USA
Abstract title: (submitting two abstracts)
1) Dielectronic Recombination of C, N, and O Ions
2) Electron-Impact Ionization of Be-like C, N, and O