NASA Laboratory Astrophysics Workshop

Title: NASA Laboratory Astrophysics Workshop
Dear Ms. Cara Loomis,

Please find my registration form attached below. I'll send our abstract by Friday. The registration fees payment will be sent separately through the NASA Ames' procurement office. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.

Sincerely, Farid Salama

REGISTRATION FORM

Last name:  Salama
First name:  Farid
Middle name/initial:
Affiliation: NASA Ames Research Center
Street Address: Space Science Division, Mail Stop: 245-6
City: Moffett Field
State: California
Postal Code: 94035-1000
Country: USA
Tel: 650 - 604 3384
Fax: 650 - 604 6779
E-mail: Farid.Salama@nasa.gov
Citizenship*: US
Abstract title: Laboratory Studies in Support of Space Missions
Special requirements:

--
Dr. Farid Salama
NASA-Ames Research Center

Office Tel.: (650) 604-3384
Lab Tel: (650) 604-4217 and (650) 604-5166
Fax (650) 604-6779
Email: Farid.Salama@nasa.gov