Abstract for the NASA-LAW

Regarding NASA-LAW,
I hereby send a contribution to the NASA Laboratory Astrophysics
Workshop together with a copy of the registration form. A hardcopy of
the registration plus payment are mailed and will hopefully soon
arrive.
If there are any problems, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Krister Nielsen

---
Krister E. Nielsen , Ph.D.
The Catholic University of America and
Exploration of the Universe Division, Code 667
Goddard Space Flight Center
nielsen@milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
phone# 301 286 4533

Registration form

Last name: Nielsen

First name: Krister

Middle name/initial: E.

Affiliation: Catholic University of America

Street Address:

City: Washington

State: DC

Postal Code: 20770

Country: United States

Tel: 301 286 4533

Fax: 301 286 1752

E mail: nielsen@milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov

Citizenship*: Sweden

Abstract title: Targeting inaccurate atomic data in the Eta Car ejecta absorption

Special requirements: None

*Non-US citizens should contact Cara Loomis if travel reimbursement for the Workshop is required.