Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:36:05 -0800
From: Farid Salama <Farid.Salama@nasa.gov>
To: Thomas.P.Greene@nasa.gov
Cc: "Federman, Steven R." <SFEDERM@UTNet.UToledo.Edu>,
     Victor Kwong <vhs@physics.unlv.edu>
Subject: NASA Laboratory Astrophysics Workshop 2006

Hi Tom,

Thanks for agreeing to cover for the SOFIA project. I'm forwarding to
you in the next message the formal invitation on behalf of the SOC. It
contains the web link for the workshop with all the updated information.
Please register and submit your abstract as soon as possible to
labastro@physics.unlv.edu. You should contact Steve Federman and/or
Victor Kwong if you have further questions about the logistics.

Thanks, Farid